If you’re hoping to get to the famous Stugius Rally in the USA this year, where Indian will be launching its brand new bike, you might be interested in this offering from A to Z Imports (a motorcycle and car import service) in Queensland:
It’s confirmed, we have crossed our Ts and dotted our Is, we’re going to Sturgis and you should come too!
Like any die hard bike rider we are sure Sturgis is on your bucket list. Well, 2013 is your year. We have done all the planning for you- the only thing left for you to do is run-a-muck!
We are offering a tour with a difference because let’s face it, why hire when you can buy?
There are quite a few tours out there that offer the Sturgis ride but they charge a phenomenal amount of money, and for what? So you can ride some hire bike……we think not! These tours average at about $15K for the travel and hire, that’s a lot of money to spend to go home empty handed…..wouldn’t you agree?
Well, we have found the solution. There is no need to hire when you can buy, fly, ride, ship and comply. You will not only have amazing memories but you will also have the bike that made it all possible. How much? $5,900pp*twin share for the tour plus whatever you want to spend on your bike. Shipping, tax and compliance are additional, but very affordable. All riders will receive a 10% discount on shipping and priority compliance.
· Return Flights from Brisbane to LA
· Internal flight SD to LA
· Bike location and purchase handling
· 15 nights’ accommodation (twin share) Including 6 Camping in Sturgis (equipment supplied)
· 2 night’s accommodation on the Las Vegas Strip
? Back up vehicle
· Travel insurance
· Enclosed Bike transport from SD to shipping depot
*Price is accurate at point of print however is subject to change prior to booking
Here’s the plan;
– Contact us for a booking form
– Send us your wish list and your budget (be specific, make, model, colour, accessories)
– We then search the country until we find the bike of your dreams that meets your budget.
– Once you have approved the bike, A to Z Imports will then handle the purchase and relevant paperwork.
– The bike will then be transported to our depot in CA where it will be stored until the tour.
– Fly into LA, where your bike will be waiting to meet its new owner, and then ride to Vegas for a two day party in sin city. From there we make our way to the Grand Canyon though Arizona, then up to Utah, across to Colorado and up to Sturgis South Dakota, stopping along the way. We will be cruising the through some of the best parts of the country’s National Parks and reserves.
– After a week’s ride we spend a week camping in Sturgis (equipment included). Seeing the sights, partying and riding.
– After an amazing 2 weeks ‘behind bars’ you will fly out from Rapid City South Dakota to LA, while we take care of the bikes. They will be loaded on to a motorcycle carrier and transported back to the CA depot.
– While you fly home we organise the bikes to be packed in a container and sent back to Australia.
– The bikes will then go through the RAWS compliance process.
– Once complied the bikes can be registered in ANY State of Australia and you will have your Sturgis memories right where they belong – in your garage.
The 2013 tour just happens to coincide with Harley Davidson 110th Anniversary in Milwaukee. If this is on your bucket list we can add it to your tour so you can tick that off, as well as Sturgis!
We are here to make this a once in a life time experience, if there is anything else that you want to see, do or explore we are happy to tailor the package to suit you. If you are not in a position to buy a bike we can also organise the hire of one, however we are certain we can find a ride to meet any budget.