Inside this edition of Motorcycle Trader Issue 303
Cam Donald takes the New Zealand built Commando Racer, the SBR Norton 750, for a blast around a North Island track and shares the ride with us. He gets under the fairings with the bike’s builders Tony Stanwell and Mark Buckman.
Guido shares his expertise on 15 of the best bikes to buy under $10k
We head to Melbourne’s annual festival of Italian motorcycles, which is nothing short of a feast of the finest mediterranean metal ever assembled.
From Italy to America in a page turn. We uncover one of the world’s first adventure tourers.
Gudio takes us on a blast with the MV Agusta of the 1990s and shares with us why its more than just a thing of beauty.
And so much more including:
- A visit to the 10-inch club, Melbourne’s Scooterlabs
- A world exclusive on the Carberry-Enfield
- A two-wheel trek through Scandinavia
- A glorious reunion of man and metal in the purple Guzzi
- We celebrate the Island Classic, and gear-up for the Penrite Broadford Bike Bonanza
And not forgetting all our regular features:
- Under the hammer…and then some.
Motorcycle Trader Issue #303 on sale from January 7, 2016
Here’s a sneak-peek inside our sister magazine, Cafe Racer